“https://www.sandrahermoso.com” understands that the way We collect and handle the electronic records and Personal Information You input when using the Pages of the above mentioned site is important. Therefore, this Policy seeks to regulate in a simple, transparent and objective manner which of your data and Personal Information will be collected when you use the site. We do not gather information indiscriminately, but rather additionally control and determine when such data and information can be used. Personal Information refers to You as a natural person.
All your Personal Information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and pleasant as possible.
Your assurance of the privacy and confidentiality of the Personal Information entrusted to our care is important for https://www.sandrahermoso.com
Your acceptance to this Policy is effective once you click on “Accept” or “Agree”.
Except as otherwise expressly and legally provided, https://www.sandrahermoso.com reserves the right to change or modify terms and conditions contained in the Policy at any time, and the User waives any right to receive specific advance notice of such changes or modifications. Once You visit the page after changes or modifications are made, you will be informed of such and requested to accept/agree again if You want to renew the acceptance or if You wish to revoke the consent and opt out.
We collect your Personal Information from the following sources:
• https://www.sandrahermoso.com: our site may be a source from which we collect personal information. This includes the site we operate through our domain and IP addresses, as well as sites or pages we include in third parties´ services, such as Facebook, Instagram and others that offer this kind of service.
• Electronic Mail or Instant Messaging Services: Services used to maintain electronic communication between You and https://www.sandrahermoso.com, including those we make directly available, or third parties´ services, such as WhatsApp and similar ones. All communications, promotions and order notices shall be made via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We do not have or use any other email address other than that. We also inform and alert our clients that we never send any kind of email containing attached executable documents or links to download.
• Information received from third parties: This includes, but is not limited to, social media and third parties´ sites, such as Facebook, Instagram and other social media, data aggregator services, https://www.sandrahermoso.com partners, public sources, and data/information received due to acquisition of other companies.
Which of your Personal Information do we collect and how we do that
When you interact With Us, we can use one of the data collection sources mentioned above to collect several of your Personal Information, as described below:
• Contact Information: Any information that can help us contact You, such as your physical mailing address, telephone number, email address(es), sites and your social media/network profiles.
Login Information: Identification and authentication information in services provided by https://www.sandrahermoso.com , including your login username, password in unrecoverable (encrypted) format and security questions.
• Financial and Payment Information: Any information required and needed by https://www.sandrahermoso.com to fulfill an order or that you use to place an order or make a purchase, such as your credit or debit card info (card holder and number, expiry date, etc.) and other forms of payment you may use.
Sensitive Personal Information: https://www.sandrahermoso.com does not usually use Personal Information which the law deems sensitive. Thus, we do not intend to collect or process sensitive Personal Information during your interactions with our products and services. Should there be legitimate interest or the need to process your sensitive Personal Information, whatever the reason, we will request your formal previous and express consent to any voluntary process (such as for marketing purposes). In certain situations, we may be required to disclose Personal Information in order to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements or other security issues, such as (i) crime detection and prevention, and (ii) to abide by the applicable law.
USE AND HANDLING OF THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We request personal information only when it is absolutely necessary to deliver a service to you, and we do so by legal means, with your awareness and consent. We also inform you why we are requesting the information and how it will be used.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide and deliver the service requested. When we store Personal Information, we make sure it is protected by commercially acceptable security means to avoid losses and theft, and to safeguard access, disclosure, copy, use or modification by non-authorized parties.
We do not share Personal Information publicly or with third parties, unless required by law.
Our site may contain links or hyperlinks to external sites that are neither operated nor controlled by us. Do acknowledge and be aware that we have no control over, take no responsibility or are not liable in any manner for such sites´ contents, practices and privacy policies.
You are free to refuse providing us with Your Personal Information upon our request. However, you must be aware that by doing so we may not be able to provide or offer you certain services you might want.
Your continued use of our site will confirm your acceptance of our practices regarding privacy and Personal Information. Should you have any doubt or concerns as to how we handle user and Personal Information, please contact us.
STORING COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
https://www.sandrahermoso.com stores the information collected in its Pages in own or hired third party servers.
Aiming to preserve and guarantee the confidentiality of the Information collected from its Pages, https://www.sandrahermoso.comtakes reasonable and appropriate technical and administrative security measures and precautions to ensure all Personal Information is protected from unauthorized access, accidental or illicit loss, alteration, changes, communication, dissemination, misuse, release or disclosure, and/or from any other event caused by inadequate, inappropriate or illicit handling.
Despite all of the best efforts and practices mentioned above to safeguard and preserve the confidentiality of the Users´ Personal Information, https://www.sandrahermoso.com cannot fully guarantee that the information that travels over the Pages is not objects of cybercrime – unauthorized access by means of fraudulent methods developed to illicitly obtain information.
EXCLUSION OR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information collected by https://www.sandrahermoso.com in its Pages will be eliminated from its servers once they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
However, the User may request anticipated exclusion and deletion of his/her Personal Information we collected by contacting us via email to email@example.com in our site https://www.sandrahermoso.com .
https://www.sandrahermoso.com will respond to all such requests within a reasonable time. Yet, some situations require the retention of certain Personal Information under the terms of the Brazilian Data Protection Law.
The User must keep his/her sensitive and non-sensitive Personal Information updated, including but not limited to his/her email address, directly on the site.